Monday, February 15, 2016

Where's Laurie?

On Facebook, I'm administrator for the London District Weavers and Spinners page. There you will find interesting articles, videos, and funny pictures that I have found in my travels over the web. Mostly I post weaving and spinning stuff, plus pictures of sheep, but sometimes I post knitting related content too.

I'm also on Pintrest now. I'm not sure how you can find me there. It could be my name, Laurie Corriveau, or is it @laurie_corrivea which is below it? If I figure it out, I'll update this post. I don't pin a lot, but I find it relaxing to browse on there now and again.

Of course, you can still find me on Ravelry as LaurieM.

Gratuitous kniting picture:

 

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful glove projects! Thanks for sharing... And I'll look for you in the weaving section...

    ReplyDelete